As we are all aware, we are going through an unprecedented phase of World history due to COVID-19. The virus has spread to 123 countries. The governments are taking severe measures to minimize a plausible societal damage.
Given this background, we, as Barbaros Yachting, feel responsible to relieve our guests about our operation modus. Hoping that the effect of the virus will fade out within a foreseeable time, we do not cancel any cruise program at the moment being, which, of course, is subject to re-evaluation in a one month period if the actual situation continues. However, we adopted our "terms and conditions" about the postponement of a charter as follows:
For those who booked on any cruise for April-May-June no administration fee will incur if any one of the following reasons applies:
For charters already booked you may change your dates as long as the departure remains in 2020. Whilst the percentage discount/s on the original booking will be honored, if the rescheduled booking is more/less expensive, the price difference will be charged/refunded.
For our eventual guests who have not made any reservation till now but wishing to do one, we will accept a 10% prepayment to fix their booking till 30th April.
Hoping that the worldwide taken measures show their effects as fast as possible without any further severe societal harm, we wish you healthy and peaceful days.
See you soon under the tempting Mediterranean sun.
Yacht Holidays Specialist.