Cabin Charters (Cruises from the Brochure)
Blue Cruise used to be a dream for some in the past… Though, today many can make this dream come true… We will be more than glad to have you as our guests in our Cabin Charters which are suitable for every budget and vary in routes.
The advantage of joining a Cabin Charter is that, you do not have to gather a group of your own in order to have a “Blue Cruise”. You have the opportunity to enjoy a “Blue Cruise” together with a group of sea-lovers from all around the globe. It is a wonderful way to meet new friends from all different countries and cultures. You can join the Cabin Charters either on your own or with your friends and family members.
We have 9 different cabin charter programs with guaranteed departures.
Itineraries and Activities
The itineraries give you the opportunity to combine the land tours- historical towns- and the most beautiful natural bays to swim around. With our Traditional Wooden Gulets you will find it easy to enter each bay and port that Cruise Ships cannot. Swimming right off the gulet is a great feeling without having to wait for a queue for an undersized swimming pool. Apart from swimming in the “Blue Flagged” waters, you will find the chance to explore the beautiful islands and coasts full of small and lovely towns with great historical monuments.
At the gulet
Even though you will not stay much inside your cabins, cabins are comfortable and well equipped. Cabin Charters are being made with gulets that have 6 to 16 cabins. All of your meals will be served on board which are a part of tasty Turkish & Greek Cuisine. Mostly these are going to be the unforgettable moments of laughing and having fun altogether with your new friends. Cabin Charters are the only opportunity to experience that sincerity among the varied nationalities.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & cookies, dinner.
• During the meals water is being served free of charge.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
o Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
o All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.